In many sectors of industry and technology as well as households
– in fittings,
– in the automotive industry,
– in construction,
– in railroads,
– in agricultural machines,
– in power hydraulics,
– in electro technology,
– in footwear industry.
SHAPE AND DIMENSIONS
Products of different shapes specified on technical drawings. Depending on their purpose and needs of customer, these can be rings, covers, pads, mats, doormats, soles for work footwear, corks, batteries, etc. These products are manufactured in vulcanized molds – company’s own or supplied by customer – with max dimensions 700×700 mm.
Black or in other colors, arranged between the manufacturer and customer.
TYPES OF RUBBER
– with improved abrasion,
– oil- and grease-resistant,
– resistant to higher temperature,
– with increased resistance to weather,
– resistant to diluted acids and bases,
– for manufacturing of products having contact with food.
Physical and mechanical properties of rubber can be negotiated.